Saturday, April 28, 2012

When and where do we worship?

You want the answer? Well here it is.
We worship ALL THE TIME and we worship EVERYWHERE.

Like I said yesterday, we worship all kinds of things. Everywhere we go we are worshiping something, and that means that we are always worshiping.

God created us for a purpose, and that purpose is to worship Him in everything we do. We could be at the grocery store, and we could be worshiping God. That is why He made us. We were made for His glory and honor.

I must admit that I do not always worship God wherever I go. I will get caught up in what I am doing in my day, and I will get caught up in what I want to do. Part of worship is constantly being in connection with God. In everything we do we need to involve God.

If God gave you a gift then it is your duty to use that gift for God's glory. No matter what we do...no matter where we go...we are made to worship God. He is the creator of the universe, and He deserves every bit of our worship. Not only does He deserve it, but He also WANTS it.

God wants our worship so bad, and so we need to honor and glorify Him in everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment