Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Worship...
What is worship?
Why do we worship?
Who do we worship?
What do we worship?
When and where do we worship?

These are all questions that can be answered with short simple sentences, but are they truly honest answers?

Over the next week I am going to answer these questions. I will be honest, and would love to hear what others have to say about these questions.

The whole purpose of this blog is so that we as the Church can grow closer to God, and so that we can really live out the true meaning of worship and worship the right things.

Let's take this journey.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! looking forward to hearing your thoughts and discussing this very important subject with you.
    for me... worship has been about taking time to reconnect with my Lord, and humbling myself to glorify him. but maybe there's more that I haven't thought about yet; in fact I know that there's more that I haven't thought about. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear what you have to say. This is the kind of stuff we Christians should be talking about. It's important and has lots of meaning in our lives. It makes us more whole so that we can go and advance God's Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete